The Erie County Chamber of Commerce is a vital organization that represents the diverse interests of our nearly 600 members who are from many different business sectors and locations. The Chamber speaks as a collective voice on issues that impact business, the economy, and the community at large. Our goal is to represent the entire business community as effectively as possible so that not only businesses thrive, but the region as a whole thrives, and we may continue to experience improvements in our overall quality of life.
Through collaboration, education, legislative forums, informational meetings, networking and advertising opportunities, we provide our members with the information and resources they need to succeed in today’s economy.
To support the success of our members and lead in economic development in collaboration with the communities we serve.
To accomplish this mission we will:
· Provide our membership with the tools, environment, and leadership to achieve success.
· Clearly define and communicate to our members the value and benefit of membership.
· Be inclusive and meaningful to all of our members.
· Enhance opportunities to attract new businesses.
· Continually plan and evolve to meet our mission.
· Attract new members and sustain growth.